Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Another Manic Wednesday!

I like Wednesday because we don't have time for school work, so does J!! I also don't like Wednesday because it is one of the few days we have to rush out the door. We have to go to the hospital for Em's speech ( I actually think it is her last appointment today), I try to go early and have a walk first, to wear off some energy, before sitting still for an hour. Then it is back in the car for the mad dash to tennis. At least it is on the same day. I prefer to have one crazy day then lots of little things all week!

The speech is so good for Em and she really enjoys it! What 4 year old doesn't love being the centre of attention! She is working on "sh" at the moment. Never before did I realise how much work it can take to make a sound, (especially with part of your mouth missing). The speechies are wonderful with her, and I hope she continues to enjoy her speech appointments as she gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment