Monday, December 6, 2010

Holidays and Coughs!

To go in or to not that is the question? Do I take my little cougher in to clinic today? She started antibiotics on Friday but her cough still sounds really awful. She almost coughed up her milk this morning, but was able with much furious swallowing to keep it down. I don't know that they will do anything other then take a cough swab. Maybe I will talk to the nurse and see what she suggests. I really want this completely sorted before christmas, and we go away. Away from a good children's hospital.

We are on holidays!!!! I still haven't decided where to register J, but next year seems blissfully far away!! Loving not having to think about getting school work done!!

The sun is shining (sort of) for the first time in at least a week, so if we don't go to clinic we might go for a nice walk, we even have new playground equipment in our park to check out, if council has removed the orange barrier!

Loving the hols!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment