Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Clinic went really well! Miss El has put on an amazing 700g in two weeks. It really does seem like IV's were the right thing to do for her at this time. Yesterday she didn't cough, except after physio and they were little dry coughs!!! So friday will be our last day. Then the removal of her PICC. Apparently the worst thing is taking the tape off of her arm. I think I will take her into the hospital for that. She already hates going in there and I don't really want her to be upset like that at home.

The older two are setlling back into home. I realised that I did not miss their bickering at all! I missed them and their playing and chatting but I sure wish all their little fighting was gone! We haven't started school work yet. Hopefully today or tomorrow. They did a lot when they were at Grandma's so they are not behind at all. Besides its a really long term so there is plenty of time to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment