Thursday, June 9, 2011

31 Days of May the CF Way - Day 26 A Legacy Like No Other

It was amazing that yesterday when I was reading the topic for this post I couldn't decide which amazing CF warrior to write this post about and then I read a blog which I have been following for quite a while and what she wrote truly fit into the topic. This mother lost her young boy to CF almost a year ago. If you would like to read the whole post it is at http://notsobrightandshiny.blogspot.com/

But this is the part that is most relevant.


"I truly, cannot believe it’s been a year. I dream of him often, he still leaves lots of red out for us in the most unexpected places, and sends remarkable people into our lives almost daily. it amazes me how much his story has impacted others, and how far across the world his LOVE has reached. I love to google his name and see it mentioned on many pages. it’s really what life’s all about. leaving a legacy."

Conner Reed Jones April 14, 2003- June 24, 2010.


If you want to read about other amazing people with CF look up the following: Eva Markvoort,and Burke P. Bear ( I would like to get one of these for El when she is older).


Please get Questions in, if you have them as its day 29 for questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment