Monday, November 29, 2010

Bring on the holidays

We should finish school work tomorrow!! I am so looking forward to not having to do school work which in a way is making it harder to settle in and just finish. I am going to talk to a couple of schools about registering J next year, I am a little concerned about being illegal at the moment, so would really like to register. THe problem being that I like the way we do things and i don't want to change but if I register I will have to do things their way. Oh the confusion!!

Miss El's cough has become worse over the weekend and she now has a snotty nose as well. So I'm going to phone clinic later and see what they say. Hopefully, we can just keep an eye on her for a little while, fingers crossed. Miss Em has also had a snotty nose and has coughed a few times and J has coughed a little as well. Nowhere near as much as El though. She threw up after coughing yesterday again, really phlegmy cereal, I wonder if this is normal for CFer's?

Bring on another week, the end of schoolwork, the end of some after school activities, and the beginning of that crazy month of December!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment