Friday, August 20, 2010

crazy life

We have been extremely busy. One of the craziest weeks I can remember. Thankfully, next week is looking much more normal!

El has stopped coughing so no need to go in next week. She has 2 weeks and 3 days of antibiotics left and another week after that until her clinic appointment. So hopefully we will have a cough free household for a long time.

School work has been going ok. J got 100% in both his English and Math this week, yeah! we also made treasure maps, (which was really fun), went to the library (my apologies to anyone else wanting library books, we have borrowed all of the good ones!), went to three parks for plays (a necessary part of school work), and didn't do much book work at all. In fact we did 2 days of unschooling (definately not my usual thing). Next week we will have no excuses, so we will have to get more done.

I have been thinking about things a little too much. But would love to get my kids to a sunday school regularly, and me to church. But where to go? Would like it to be somewhere close, somewhere calm, somewhere with a solid foundation, with friendly people, and somewhere it doesn't matter if you don't go every week. I think maybe I am too picky and this is why I haven't been to church since easter. Maybe I should just go once to each one and see which one I like best? I don't know.

anyway going to stop rambling now and enjoy my crazy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment