Sunday, August 22, 2010

voting

Well went and voted in the federal election yesterday and woke up this morning expecting a result, only to find there isn't one and it could be a while before we have one! We may have a hung parliment for the first time since WW2. The youngest MP ever has also been elected, he is twenty. Just goes to show that being young doesn't mean you can't do whatever you want. I have never been so excited about an election before, not that I am thrilled now, but just more interested and understand the implications of the choices we make a little more. Must be getting old!! I also appreciate more the fact that we do have a choice, which is a wonderful gift in and of itself. Yep, its confirmed I am getting old!!

Things have been crazy around here! I am so looking forward to my quiet week this week! Catching up on housework. I have a confession to make, I was so exhausted last night i couldn't even face doing El's physio. Bad Mummy points just increased. Thankfully, she is not coughing at all so maybe it is not a bad thing to have a day off?

One more crazy day (today) and then back to normal for the rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment