Monday, October 11, 2010

Rain!

I never thought a few short years ago that I would be complaining about too much rain!! But please can the rain stop now? I am particularly worried because our house has a leak! It only happens when the rain is heavy and today is the heaviest rain we have had. I emailed the real estate about it but have heard nothing! Except that we have an inspection next Tuesday and our rent is going up by $10 if we sign our new lease. Yuck!!

All the kids are doing well, the older two are loving our christmas unit! I even found a gingerbread house to decorate and put together. Should be a lot of fun, although I've never made sugar syrup before. Good luck.

The rain is stopping all of our outdoor pursuits at this time, so the kids are a little restless, may consider a walk around the shops if I feel like driving in this weather!

Rain rain go away little people want to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment