Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mysterious Temperatures

The first time El had a low grade fever I didn't think much of it, i just thought it was her body fighting off one of those strange viruses that come and go. The second time I thought the same thing but now that it is happening every week to ten days I am concerned. She is the only one who has a temperature, and it is occuring fairly regularly. It doesn't seem to affect her behaviour, in that she still eats, drinks and plays. So I think I will have to phone the clinic at some point and have a chat. I hope it is just something that I am paranoid about. I really don't remember it happening with the older two kids, just random temperatures?? But then it is incredible how much you actually forget as time passes!

We are back at school, and loving our christmas unit! I know it is really early but I left it a bit late last year and we didn't cover much. Yesterday we read a Syrian christmas story and looked up Syria on our map and drew their flag in our christmas paper wrapped books. Today (time permitting) we will learn about camels, fascinating creatures! It is incredible how much you learn when you are teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment