Thursday, September 30, 2010

Choose Your Battles

I hate to say that my lovely 1 year old who didn't complain about taking enzymes, doing treatments (except for her mask, which she has always hated), getting her nappy changed or anything much really has turned into a monster!

She hates taking enzymes, hates being still for anything, thinks she is one of the big kids who can do what they can do!

I don't remember how tired battling all day makes me. I think it is probably worse for El because of her CF, and the things that she has to do, every day, multiple times a day! It also makes my interactions with the older two more intense as I have already battled so much with El.

So my motto for the day is choose your battles very carefully, because there will be many battles, the war is very looooooooog.

No comments:

Post a Comment