Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Countdown

Well the countdown has begun. 4 days until clinic, then 7 days of dreading a phone call. I have to take the two big kids to clinic this time as well - because all my usual babysitters are out of action. Oh well, they will survive, but will I?

El has finished her antibiotics as of yesterday!!!! She is not coughing, but she is still not eating much. Mainly really small amounts of stuff, which makes it very hard to give the right number of enzymes. Hopefully she will be heavy enough.

School is going really well at the moment. We have pretty much finished for the term and are mainly practicing for our once a year concert/awards ceremony for the grandparents. That is assuming they can make it!!

Hopefully in the next two weeks I will be an Auntie for the first time!!!!! So excited. We are so buying him or her a noisy toy for christmas!!!

The weather here has been absolutely beautiful. Spring is my favourite time of year!! I love the cool nights and the warm days (it was 28 degrees yesterday). El went out in shorts!

Going shopping this morning which I don't like - but has to be done. No bread, no milk, no anything really. So it has to be done. Then tennis. So not sure if we will get school done today but here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment