Tuesday, September 21, 2010

rain rain go away

Ok I know we need rain, in fact it wasn't that long ago that we were begging for rain! But why all week, the week we have no school work at the time of year when it is perfect for parks before it gets too hot? Also the week I am so far behind on washing, well actually I am generally always behind on the washing! So, scrap that!

Thankfully no phone calls yesterday, none at all in fact. I was a little lonely, with no adult conversation till 9pm when mr a got home from work! And then pretty much fell into bed and snored!

J is going to his friends birthday party today, so it will be strange without him around. May take the girls out, may not. Not really inspired to do anything. Hoping my Sis in law has her baby soon(was due yesterday). So I can officially be an auntie for the first time!!

Hoping the sun comes back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment