Monday, September 20, 2010

No phone calls please

We have had a very quiet weekend. This week will make up for that I am sure! Although its the holidays there is still a lot to do. We are going away for part of the hols too.

Today is Monday 1 week after El's clinic appointment so if she grew any nasties today is the day we will find out. Seeing as how she is so well (apart from the fact that she just fell off a chair and bumped her nose) I told myself not to be worried, but last night that stopped working! I spent half the night working out how to organise the older two if she had to go into hospital, and the other half wondering how I would react to the phone call. A bit ridiculous I know. Especially considering we have never had a phone call before, she is not coughing at all, etc.. etc... etc!!

So my plans for distraction are shopping for a present for J's friend's birthday, and there my list runs out. I guess I'll have to work on my distraction list a little. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have nothing to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment