Sunday, September 26, 2010

Please

Please take notice. Exercise is really important. Not just for your heart, your weight, your mind. But your mobility too. If you don't use it you lose it. It is easy to be complacent about the way you feel in your 20's but after witnessing a lady, in her 60's who hasn't kept her fitness up she is really restricted in her movements so I encourage everyone, to do something, anything. Everyday to keep your flexibility, range of movement and your ability to recover from injury. I know it is hard and I am hardly the poster person for doing something everyday, but I am trying. So that is my important information for the day.

Everyone, is doing well here. had a good time away. Enjoyed our week off and looking forward to our next one before back to school. El has a slight dry cough which I am trying to ignore and not stress about. I also realised that because her vitamin dosage has doubled we will run out before our next hospital visit so have to make a special trip in for her vitamins, grrr.

Next weekend we are going to a concert at QPAC which i'm really looking forward too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment