Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thank You Jamie Oliver

Yesterday I bought a Jamie Oliver book the first one I've ever bought as I usually just borrow them from the library. Its called Jamie's 30 minute meals, the sceptic in me was like, yeah whatever you reckon! So I chose a recipe and set to work and.... it really did take just over 30 minutes and probably would have been 30 if i had a garlic press. And it was delicious! Well I thought so. J didn't touch his potatoes or his spinach. Em and El loved the potatoes and tomatos. A loved the potatoes but not the spinach. The chicken was amazing but being as how no one else would touch it, I only did one breast and enjoyed it all myself ( apart from the one piece Laura took). So thanks Mr Oliver for a delicious dinner! I think I will buy a garlic press this week, I can still smell garlic on my hands!


Eight days now until El's appointment, not that I'm counting (lies all lies). We have a busy week with Miss Em's birthday, school work, tennis, dancing, practicing music, and all the other things we have to do!

Em's glasses have lost a little of their sparkle, she is not quite so keen to wear them but I am playing mean mummy and making her wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment