Friday, February 11, 2011

Countdown to Annual Review 3 days!!
Yes I am starting to panic now. I keep going over everything they might say and ask and trying to figure it all out. Then I go off on rediculous tangents, which don't even make sense! So I am trying not to think about it, which isn't working at all.

I am really concerned about her cough, which doesn't seem to want to go away. physio doesn't really seem to help, and the antibiotics for her ear (Ialex) certainly isn't doing anything for her cough. Not that I thought it would, it was just a secret (not-so-secret now) hope, that it would magically get rid of her cough at the same time it helped with her ear infection.

I had an excellent time at Wicked last night! It is a fantastic show and now I just want to go again! Not going to happen but it was great!!!

Did I mention its 3 day until her annual review?

No comments:

Post a Comment