Wednesday, February 9, 2011

passed inspection yeah
going to see Wicked tomorrow double yeah

Feeling exhausted and hope I am not getting what the girls have had because that could potentially spoil the above. Its probably just from all the cleaning and panicking about the inspection that I am tired (she types optimistically).

El coughed up her breakfast this morning and has a lovely green snotty nose and an awful cough as well which is just lovely! Em seems to be feeling a bit better today after her 3 hour nap yesterday.

Tennis was cancelled because of the rain and I accidently left my toddler locked in the car in the garage for 10 minutes as well. I feel awful, even though she was fine. It happened because I did things differently then I usually do. It shows how easily accidents can happen, thankfully it was a cool day. So I am grateful that yesterday is finished and that today is a new day with no mistakes in it yet (thanks Anne with an E for that quote)!

No comments:

Post a Comment