Thursday, June 17, 2010

babble

Well miss El's cough has not cleared up so she is on anti biotics, again. Hopefully this will do the trick.

I think as a home schooling Mum you have to make a conscious effort to make your kids not become too dependent on you. I find my kids expect me to do everything for them and they find it quite challenging to do things for themselves. Yes, I know they are young, but an almost five year old can wipe their own bottom, and an almost seven year old can make a sandwich!

I went skating on the weekend, on my own, and had the most fabulous time, but I did feel slightly guilty that I didn't take the bigger kids with me. Next time I will take them (maybe)!

We have a nice quiet day today, which is good, I really enjoy my quiet days at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment