Thursday, June 24, 2010

stuff and nonsense

Lots of different things:

1.So much going on! I can't believe that Rudd might not be prime minister in a couple of hours! I can't see how replacing him is going to make any difference?

2.I hate inspections! I realise that people need to check on the home we borrow (and make them rich in the process), but why every 12 weeks. It is good in a way because it means the house gets a really good clean every three months, but I hate it. I guess I could never be in the army with room inspections or whatever all the time!

3. Miss El's cough is much better (in fact almost non-existent!) So will continue with extra physio until the anti biotics are finished. Then go back to our more normal existence!

4. Cleft Pals AGM on Saturday! The girls and I will be going along! A will be taking J to work with him. I like to keep in touch with what is going on and the AGM is a good way to do this. Looking forward to going along.

Those are my ramblings for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment