Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Have you lost a tooth yet?

Have you lost some teeth? Little Em is starting to get asked this by people. No, I say, she has a cleft lip and palate and that is where the gap in her gumline is. It will be fixed when she is older. I guess i does look like she has lost some teeth. I don't think she will lose teeth for quite a while. Although J was only 5 1/2 when he lost teeth, that gives us at least a year for Em.

No phone call yesterday so I am feeling a little relieved, although part of me thinks they could still call today ... or tomorrow... or? Anyhow, El had a huge cough this morning and it didn't sound quite as moist. So heres hoping that the worst has gone.

Getting back into schoolwork was fine last week, but we are struggling a bit more this week. I think it comes back to my attitude to it all. The added stress of waiting for that phone call or not, has really affected my attitude to everything so I think today will be better. Loving learning about maps and space, as are the kids! Bring on the treasure map!!

1 comment:

  1. We've not been asked that question yet when it comes to Rachel's cleft gum and jacked up teeth in that area. But she officially lost her 1st tooth yesterday. So her entire smile is once again new to us...

    ReplyDelete