Thursday, July 8, 2010

Not the dentist!!

I hate going to the dentist! Unfortunately, I make my kids go, which means I have to go too. I feel like a hypocrite telling J he will be fine, when I am so nervous. so am I actually lying to him? I don't think so I am just trying not to pass my fear on to him. We (J, A and I) see the dentist in two days and three hours. YUCK! Em has an optometrist appointment on the same day. Because unfortunately she has my eyesight. We did make a deal when we got married that our kids would have A's vision (20/20) and my nice straight teeth with no holes. But it has not worked out that way!

El's cough is a little worse, so just keeping a close eye on how she's going. Haven't phoned the clinic yet as I don't think they would do anything at this point. Even more worried about her food intake now as she is also coughing up a bit of food (tiny amount).

No comments:

Post a Comment