Thursday, May 12, 2011

31 days of May the CF way Cracking Point: the day I really cracked

Apart from when I initially found out about El having CF (and I really cracked that day). I think the most crazy i have gotten is the days we have been released from hospital. I think that holding it all together while we are inside really takes a toll on me. I remember after El's first admission A was driving us home and he put on one of the songs I like and it made me cry!! Poor A didn't know what to think.

I also tend to get a little angry at smokers! Which is totally unfair of me. I remember one smoker in particular was smoking near a mcdonalds playground and I was ranting and raving like a complete lunatic, from the safety of my car with the windows up so he couldn't hear! It was completly irrational on my part! J and Em were a little freaked out by my behaviour. I usually do not go on like that. I am usually a quiet, internally angry sort of person!

No comments:

Post a Comment