Sunday, May 15, 2011

31 Days of May the CF Way - Day 15 Fatigue Silly Stuff You Did When Tiredb

The silly stuff I do! The list could be endless! Actually now that I've thought about it I probably shouldn't admit to some of the things I was was thinking of writing. So here is the short version!

On numerous occasions I have added salt to the wrong child's drink! They quickly let me know about that one!

I have fallen asleep doing El's PEP mask! Its the rest between each one that get me.

I also do normal tired busy Mummy stuff. Like call the wrong child. Put Em's clothes on El or worse put El's clothes on Em! Put the wrong milk on each cereal, the list is endless.

I love it when J says, Mum you make lots of mistakes, but we love you anyway!! (i wonder where they have heard that before???)

No comments:

Post a Comment