Friday, May 27, 2011

31 Days of May the CF Way - Day 27 My Wish For CF!

OK so I skipped a few days but my plan is to catch up another day!!

Today is 65 Roses day, which I have explained in a previous post. I meant to write about a wish I have for CF and I'm not sure what to write. That I wish I will wake up fand find this has just been a nightmare? So I guess what a lot of us wish for is a cure, make cf stand for cure found not cystic fibrosis. And there has been some great progress in drug studies this year (for genotypes that are not the same as El!)

But my biggest wish is that Cystic Fibrosis will make us stronger as a family and not tear us apart. I know the journey will not be easy, but with lots of prayers I am sure we will get through this.

Oh and for good measure check out this short video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng_Cfub6VhM

And for my last post of the month I would like to do a question and answer blog so please send me an email with some questions or it won't work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment