Tuesday, May 10, 2011

31 Days of May the CF Way - Day 9 Greatest Milestone or Biggest Challengeb

31 Days of May the CF Way - Day 9 Greatest Milestone or Biggest Challenge

Greatest Milestone

I think that since finding out that my child has a life threatening condition, life has a different perspective. I tend to look at life as more of a gift. Thinking along those lines I see El's greatest milestones the same as any other child(walking, talking, birthdays, etc) , but perhaps we celebrate a little more and are more thankful to see her reach those milestones?

Biggest Challenge

I think that at the moment our biggest challenge is to get El's weight going up instead of down!( I keep telling her she can have some of my excess but I don't think she is listening.!)

No comments:

Post a Comment